On Monday, 26 April 2010 at 12:18, Gilles J. Seguin wrote:
> wrong, try
> # cp GLee.h /usr/include/GL
> # cp libGLee.a /usr/lib64
> # ./configure

Hm, looking at the GLee source package, the pkg-config file seems to be a
Debian addition. Guess we need to add a manual detection for other systems...

> Actual source code is undocumented hack, over hack, over hack.
> please, do not stop making the code, more intelligible.

I guess we have a differing definition of intelligibility then, I don't think
heaps of ifdefs increase it.

> Accept the patch as it is

No. On my system, GLee.h is in /usr/include, so your patch would break that.

> and remove <GLee.h>
> That is, you were suppose to make it wright on first pass.
> Not adding another hack
>
> read again,
> configure "GLee library" has a library
> that is, i want to test with the real thing
>
> the header for GLew are included has
> #include <GL/glew.h>

What exactly is the hack (or hacks?) here? We include a GLee.h, either the
included one or from the system, and the same for the library.