On 8/17/10, Per Inge Mathisen  wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 6:19 AM,   wrote:
>> Add a banned IP list to the game.  All people that are kicked will be
>> entered into the file.
>>
>> People using the same IP can *never* enter the game again.  All attempts
>> are logged.
>>
>> There is currently a limit of 1000 entries.
>>
>> ** *All entries must be hand edited if you wish to delete them.* **
>
> Isn't this overkill? Someone kicks someone else for fun, or by
> accident, and does not understand that kicks are forever, will be
> seriously lost.
>
>   - Per

All that stuff is written down in the logs, and for now, all kicks are
really kick-bans.

I would prefer that we have kick / ban buttons, but we have no room
for that in the lobby screen, and for the in-game 'scoreboard' screen,
Zarel mentioned that we could shrink down the other fields that we use
to make some room.

Of course, as with everything else, it will take somone to actually do this.