#2347: Updated pie slicer exe to open PIE 3 and read and write .png texture
names
  Reporter:  Mysteryem                           |             Owner:
      Type:  patch (an actual patch, not a       |            Status:  new
  request for one)                               |         Milestone:
Blocked By:                                      |  Operating System:  All
                                                 |  /Non-Specific
                                                 |          Blocking:
 A while ago, I had Giel hex edit pieslicer.exe since pie slicer couldn't
 open pie files that were PIE 3. Since moving back to PIE 2, this means
 that the updated exe can't open them. I'll leave it here so that it's
 available in case we want to go back to PIE 3. If so, I suggest uploading
 it elsewhere and updating the PIE slicer thread on the forums. If we have
 no plans on reverting back to PIE 3 or any use for this then feel free to
 close the ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/2347>
Warzone 2100 Trac <http://developer.wz2100.net/>