On Tuesday, 25 October 2005 at 21:29, kim metcalfe wrote:
> as per the question of a windows installer - i have it - do you want
> it installed on the berlios site or what.

A complete Windows installer of 2.0.2.3? Nice. Then we could actually
release something soon.

> as per the question of svn permissions - no keep it secure.  sorry -
> but speaking from experience is better to have only a few able to
> acess the whole thing.

Even without access control there ARE only a few who can access SVN -
just the project members. And if you don't trust those, why have them as
members? Anyway, as far as I have seen EVERY project member can edit the
access control file, so someone with malicious intent can do damage
anyway.

By the way, what experience do you have with revision control systems?

--
Immature artists imitate, mature artists steal.
                -- Lionel Trilling