#4770: replace icons for obsolete technology used in build and manufacture
screens
 Reporter:  Forgon                               |             Owner:
     Type:  patch (an actual patch, not a        |            Status:  new
  request for one)                               |         Milestone:
 Blocking:                                       |        Blocked By:
                                                 |  Operating System:  All
                                                 |  /Non-Specific
 In build and manufacture screen there is a button indicating whether
 obsolete technology is shown.
 It was introduced in

 `
 commit 714727e241e286e395ad09313315de7c3655d90b
 Author: Cyp <c...@wz2100.net>
 Date:   Tue May 21 20:48:17 2013 +0200

     Allow designing and building obsolete tanks.

     Since you sometimes might want to a bunch of cheap MG tanks as a
 decoy, even if you have twin AG researched.

     Also, remove an unrelated uselessly-duplicated test in action.cpp.
 '

 Its icons were unrecognisable, however. I have therefore replaced them
 with new ones which are supposed to show punchcards. They are mostly
 black, which is unusual, but creates a nice contrast. You can view them in
 the attachments.

 I also fixed an unwanted flashing of these buttons which I observed
 whenever entering the manufacture screen with an empty text label for the
 factory loop count.

--
Ticket URL: <http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/4770>
Warzone 2100 Trac <http://developer.wz2100.net/>