#4808: I beat it now it's permanantly glitched plus two other glitches that were
always there.
------------------------------------+-------------------------
        Reporter:  itwasneeded      |      Owner:
            Type:  bug              |     Status:  new
       Component:  other            |    Version:  3.2.3
Operating System:  GNU/Linux 64bit  |
------------------------------------+-------------------------
 1-Orders don't carry to the brown globe button after arriving to fight the
 Final Battle with New Paradigm.
 2-All levels using the transport, the number of vehicles doesn't
 completely show up. The # is obscured by a blue little pic.
 3-After defeating Dr. Reed, I went to play the game again, but it won't
 let me past the level to Assist Gamma Team. It parked a shuttle over their
 NW base and refused to die. I had thirty Ground Shakers and about 70
 different artillery firing at it until the time ran out.

--
Ticket URL: <http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/4808>
Warzone 2100 Trac <http://developer.wz2100.net/>