Thanks Tiffany. I will try that out. Just that this is not our code. This
belongs to Fotolog. But anyways, will surely try out the options suggested and
revert with my observations.

Regards,
Natasha

Tiffany Fodor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry, I should have included this in my original response....

I don't think your problem is related to your object being embedded in
a table, I think there's a protection on it that doesn't allow
automated tools to access it.  You can verify this by just performing
a .exists? on your object to make sure that Watir can see that it's
there.

Also, if you're not using it already, command-line IRB is a great way
to troubleshoot working with objects.

-Tiffany