element1 = browser.link(:id, 'menu9373847813')
element2 = element1.parent.parent
element3 = element2.parent
element4 = browser.div(:after? => element2)

wesley chen wrote:
> Please watch the pic: question.jpg at first;
> When I locate the element A, how can I locate the element close to A 
> with node(child node, father node) or directory attributes?
>
> In fact, I ask the question because:
> The elements on the page are all dynamic, only one id can be fixed, so 
> I would like to locate the elements close to the id with child node or 
> father node or directory attributes.
>
> Use index may be a method, but not good.
>
>
> Any suggestion would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
> Wesley.
> --:)
> Man should be hard to himself, but tolerant to others.
>
> >
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to