The root node is the document, unless I'm missing something.

-c





Charley Baker
blog: http://charleybakersblog.blogspot.com/
Project Manager, Watir, http://wtr.rubyforge.org
QA Architect, Gap Inc Direct


On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Bret Pettichord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>
> I don't understand the question.
>
> wesley chen wrote:
> > Hi, Bret,
> > When we use parent, we can go to one level parent node, but if I would
> > like to go to the root node directly, how to make it?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Wesley
> > Man should be hard to himself, but tolerant to others.
> >
> > >
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to