Hello all,

I have an installed VMWare client on my test machine. There are couple
of snapshots installed on the VMWare for Windows XP, each having a
different browser installed.

I haven't setup this to run by Watir scripts. But was just wondering
that if there is a possibility of parallel execution of scripts, in a
way that each script will get invoked on all the VMWare clients in one
go.

Has anyone tried this before? If yes, you could pls share your views
on setting it up.

1. Is there a way in which Ruby will support remote execution?
2. Do I need to install Ruby & Watir on each of these hosts? I feel
this would be required.

Any pointers will be helpful.

Thanks and regards,
Natasha