Sorry, another question about the wait time,

For wait method in IE.rb,  could I set the a_moment as 0 second so that make
the IE work so fast?

BTW,  I also want to know these parameters for their functionalities, and
how to set them for
maxsize the performance turning?

       @typingspeed = 0
       @pause_after_wait = 0.01