After installing WATIR 1.6.2, scripts that have the following line:
require 'watir/contrib/enabled_popup' are causing the following error:

c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir/contrib/
enabled_popup.rb:5: uninitialized constant Watir::PageContainer::Win32
(NameError)
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_require'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`require'

Here is what I have at the top of my scripts:

require 'test/unit'
require 'ci/reporter/rake/test_unit_loader.rb'
require 'watir'
require 'watir/testcase'
require 'watir/contrib/enabled_popup'

class TC_sales_tests < Watir::TestCase

  include Watir

<code>

end

Can someone point me toward what I am doing wrong here?  These scripts
worked with the version of 1.5 that I had installed.

Thanks.

Johnathan