Occasionally I have a page that doesn’t fully load successfully.
(sometime it waits for a image to be loaded that never seems to get
loaded)

I guessing this is a development issue, but I would like to create a
way to by pass this so I can continue running the test case.

My goal is continues automation, but it difficult when these types of
error exist.

Does anyone know a way to get around this issue?  Maybe disable the
page load wait method?