Hi,

I have the same issue on our website.
What I have done is to activate a separate thread which gets the url
of the page, then waits for 60 seconds and gets the url of the page
again. If the url's are the same (the same page is still loading), it
performs a browser.refresh
Not the prettiest way of solving this, but the problem is that
normally the page has to be loaded fully to for watir to continue with
the next line of code.

Cheers,
John