Hello All,

I am unable to call the assert method through a Module.
I am able to execute the same statement through test function.

I am going to paste the code of Test function and Module. The assert
statement executes successfully when called through the test function.
But fails when its part of a module function. I am invoking the module
function through the test case function. I tried reinstalling ruby and
watir. But its still failing. I tried various changes, but nothing
worked. I tried invoking the assert method from Module function using
'Test::Unit::Assertions.assert()'

I need help here. I have loads of assert statements in my module and
somehow want to get this working.

Test Function code:
require 'watir'
require 'test/unit'

module NewTest

def asserttest

puts "\n Hello testing assert through module"

  assert(1==1, "false")

puts 'assert succeeded'

Module:
require 'watir'
require 'test/unit'

require 'NewTest'

include NewTest

class Moduletest < Test::Unit::TestCase

  def test_a_orderPlacement

puts "\nCalling assert from test function"
assert(1 ==1,"failed assertion")
puts "Assert call succeeded\n\n"

puts "Calling assert method from module method"
NewTest.asserttest()
puts "\n Called module method successfully\n\n"