Thanks Aidy. Somehow its started working again.

  I took a old version of my working test scripts and merged them. So far so
good :)

  Regards,
  Natasha

aidy lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Natasha,

Try putting this include in your module

include Test::Unit::Assertions

Bret wrote around this topic some time ago

http://www.io.com/~wazmo/blog/archives/2006_05.html#000238

Aidy