Hi all,

I am working for a software company in India. I was working previously
for a company where I got the spectacular tool “WATiR” I request this
whole community to give a fair amount of suggestions on this.

We are planning to prepare a “keyword driven framework” with WATiR. Is
there any parser which converts the data from an excel sheet (or any
database) to WATiR commands. In my previous company I have did the
same using QTP and we have used XML parser for that and made a “KEY
WORD DRIVEN FRAME WORK”

Please do help me in finding a parser for the same.

Thank you,
Maloy