Actually adding 'require 'rubygems' , solved the above problem but
then I am getting error,

"" undefined method `frame' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)"" I also
tried to run from irb and got the same error.

$ie.frame(:index, 4).link(:text, 'My').flash
$ie.frame(:index, 4).link(:text, 'My').click

Can someone help, pls??