I installed the itest2recorder add-on and checked this link as well

http://www.itest2.com/downloads.html

but it only has trial version of itest2 ......so full version is not
available?
actually I got little bit confused.....if you can tell me or send me a
link that how can I use itest2 and watir together to run tests
directly in web browser?
its very urgent.

thanks in advance.