Hello.

I've updated Watir from 1.5.6 to 1.6.2 and at least one test started
failing with suspicious problems.

First, I have this line:
$browser.select_list(:name, "blah").select "myvalue"

This line fails, saying that value is not there. When I print html,
then value is not there indeed. When I do this process manually, then
I notice that after page has loaded, then value is not there
immediately, but it appears after little delay. It seems that
JavaScript is filtering values there or whatever the reason is.
Anyway, adding little wait_until, I managed to pass this problem.

So, my question is - Is click method changed (button will be clicked,
which redirects to page with this select list) - e.g. will Watir try
to select now faster than before, because it thinks that page is
loaded? This can't be also IE8 related, because my test passes fine
with watir 1.5.6.

Maybe all this problem is just happening because Watir 1.6.2 is
working so much faster? :)

Also, RDoc for Watir::SelectList seems to be outdated, it says that
there's options method, but actually there isn't. Also, getAllContents
method is not so much of Ruby way, any plans to rename it?

Jarmo