Release notes (http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Release+Notes) from
1.5.6 to 1.6.2 doesn't seem to mention anything regarding wait method
or wait logics.

I also diffed methods click, click!, click_no_wait, fire_event and
wait from 1.5.6 and 1.6.2 and they were exactly the same (one
difference existed though, 1.6.2 had one additional rescue
NoMethodError, but since I didn't get these errors with 1.5.6 then
it's not the culprit).

Any other ideas what change might be causing the problem?

Jarmo