Release notes (http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Release+Notes) from 1.5.6 to 1.6.2 doesn't seem to mention anything regarding wait method or wait logics.
I also diffed methods click, click!, click_no_wait, fire_event and wait from 1.5.6 and 1.6.2 and they were exactly the same (one difference existed though, 1.6.2 had one additional rescue NoMethodError, but since I didn't get these errors with 1.5.6 then it's not the culprit). Any other ideas what change might be causing the problem? Jarmo On Apr 3, 6:40 pm, Bret Pettichord <[email protected]> wrote: > My guess is that Watir1.6.2is faster. You can check the release notes, > but I think there are several improvements to the wait logic. > > -- > Bret Pettichord > CTO, WatirCraft LLC,www.watircraft.com > Lead Developer, Watir,www.watir.com > Blog,www.io.com/~wazmo/blog > Twitter,www.twitter.com/bpettichord > > Watir Training: Portland/Beaverton April 16-17www.watircraft.com/training --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Watir General" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] Before posting, please read the following guidelines: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
