if divs are draggable around the screen it's due to javascript running
on the client, since that's not a normal behavior in an html page all
on it's own.

You should probably talk to your devs to find out how it's being
done.   I suspect you might end up having to do something like firing
the mousedown event on the div to drag, and then maybe mousemove
events, and then a mouse-up event to put it down.

I'll soon be dealing with something similar, so I anticipate sharing
your pain.