Thank you Tiffany and SuperKevy,

Both solutions are wonderful. Appreciate your help on this. I had to
make some changes to work for my schenario.
Here is both with changes.

######### SuperKevy solution.##############
findUser="Charlotte"
  myTable=ie.table(:id,
'dlgSelectAgency_popup_dlgSelectAgency_gvAgencies_ctl00_DXMainTable')
  iRows=myTable.row_count()          # Rows in the table
  i=1
  while i <= iRows do
    user=myTable[i][1].text
    puts "Row Number: #{i} : Agency Name: #{user}: "

    if user == findUser then
        myTable [i][1].document.scrollIntoView
        myTable [i][1].flash
        myTable [i][1].focus
        myTable [i][1].click
        break   # Found Break the While Loop

    end
    i=i+1
#####Tiffany solution.#########
# OnMouse over to 'Wilmongton' string, then click on it.
i=1
ie.table(:id,
'dlgSelectAgency_popup_dlgSelectAgency_gvAgencies_ctl00_DXMainTable') .rows.each
do |row|
  if row.text.include?('Wilmington')
    row.fire_event('onmouseover')
    ie.table(:id,
'dlgSelectAgency_popup_dlgSelectAgency_gvAgencies_ctl00_DXMainTable')
[i][1].click
  end
  i=i+1
end