Oh, you're right! I forgot to think anything about sessions and
cookies :/ In that way it should be indeed easier just to scan page
html...

But anyway, I don't see why such things are needed. Why won't you just
create normal tests, which assert multiple things and they would fail
for sure if page is 404 or something similar?

Jarmo