Hi Germo,

If we are collecting all the links of a web page and navigating to
each link via click, don't you think you are sending http request
twice ? (via click and http.request_get)
Instead cannot we figure out page is broken or not without sending the
extra request? (dont want to verify "page not found" browser title)