On Apr 28, 8:56 am, JArkelen <johnvanarke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, I have my own framework/directory structure for my tests and I'm
> perfectly happy with it.

It seems hardly sporting to issue such a broad criticism and then
leave without an example.  :-)

I wrote this to illustrate some principles of UI-test design, such
that I could explain it to an audience in less than 30 minutes, not
knowing how sophisticated that audience might be.  It is intentionally
simple, and it is pretty much an imperative programming style.  If you
see a way to make it better while keeping it simple, I'd very much
like to see what you have in mind.

Also, I'm a pretty crappy OO programmer, so again, I would learn
something to see what changes you have in mind.

-Chris