Maybe this speaks of my programming ignorance, but what exactly
constitutes a "test harness"?  I hear this phrase bandied about, but
I'm not sure I have a solid grasp of what this actually means.

I hope this isn't hijacking the thread, but I would really like a
better understanding.  I know with my scripts, I have modularized them
where I have html elements for each page of my app in a separate file,
then I have methods in another, test data in another (eventually I'll
use an Excel file).

Thanks in advance,

George