Hi Angrez,

I tried the steps in your July 8 post, using the XPI for Windows that
you posted on July 3, and got the following results when I tried to
run Firewatir:

C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.2/lib/firewatir/
firefox.rb:271:in `set_defaults': Unable to connect to machine :
127.0.0.1 on port 9997. Make sure
that JSSh is properly installed and Firefox is running with '-jssh'
option (Watir::Exception::UnableToStartJSShException)
        from C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.2/lib/
firewatir/firefox.rb:161:in `initialize'
        from benchmark.rb:11:in `new'
        from benchmark.rb:11

Also, I couldn't telnet to port 9997.  I don't have a development
environment with which to build Firefox, so I'm stuck.

Please help!

Thanks,

Al B.