Hello,

I have been trying to automate a requirement, that is like

-> When I click on a link on the page, a popup should open up
-> I have to verify if the pop up opened and if the text in the pop up
is correct
-> Click 'OK' on the pop up and move on.

I have tried the suggestions at
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/JavaScript+Pop+Ups
, but they did not work. I tried with AutoIt as well as watir/contrib/
enabled_popup.

My observations are
1. If I click the button using, 'click', the pop up remains open and
the script does not move forward. So, the script written after do not
get executed. But if I run from IRB it works fine.
2. If I click the button using 'click_no_wait', the pop up gets closed
immediately and the following scripts do not find the pop up.

XP SP2
Ruby 1.8
Watir 1.6.2
IE