Try click! instead of click_no_wait, which specific version of Ruby are you
using, the latest one click 1.8.6rc2? What does ruby -v give you? There is a
problem with that installer if that's the one you used where command line
arguments don't get quoted correctly.

Charley Baker
blog: http://blog.charleybaker.org/
Lead Developer, Watir, http://wtr.rubyforge.org