I am setting up a new Watir env on a Win 2008 server box.  The tests I
have that use attach or attach_init are failing on the new box with
undefined method errors (the tests pass on my existing Vista env).
There must be an env issue with the new box.  Does anyone have any
suggestions on what I need to update, set or install to resolve this
issue?

Thanks,
Lori

   1) Error:
test_generate_invoice_ach(TC_GenerateInvoice):
NoMethodError: undefined method `attach' for #<Watir::IE:0x4a47834>
     C:/Projects/fast401k/trunk/src/watir/scripts/simple/
admin/../../../lib/Utility/ie_tools.rb:
25:in `url_navigator'
     C:/Projects/fast401k/trunk/src/watir/scripts/simple/admin/
tc_generate_invoice.rb:132:in `te
st_generate_invoice_ach'

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

activesupport (2.3.3)