Hi pallavi,

This is srikanth from ACTi, pune,

try this one to click on calendar event date.

browser.div(:class, "calendar").cell(:text,"26").fire_event("ondblclick")

and also try the below to fetching data.

 days = browser.table(:class, "paramlist admintable").row(:text, "Display
Events the of the next ? days(modes 2 or 3 only)").cell(:class,
"paramlist_value").text_field(:id, "paramsmodlatest_Days").value

 daysno = days.to_s.to_i

  puts"Super can manage calendar config = #{daysno}"

thnx
Srik