I think we're ok for now. We do need to have some CI builds and more people
running it on 1.9.1. I actually need to start looking at pik and some of the
other tools for running multiple versions of ruby and gems - most of them
don't work on windows yet. Jari's done a great job of making sure Watir is
1.9.1 compatible. Probably the next best thing to do in my opinion, since
most people are a little ways out on 1.9.x adoption, particularly for
windows, is write some blogs on how to use Watir in the early stages of the
1.9.1 windows installer coming out.

Just a thought.

Charley Baker
blog: http://blog.charleybaker.org/