Marlon MxM wrote:
> have you tried the solutions listed here
> http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Pop+Ups?
Mostly that consists of variations on using AutoIt.

I'm looking for more creative approaches.

E.g. as regards this dialog:
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Security+Information

I got rid of this simply by changing the security setting of the browser
(manually) to stop displaying this window.

I know that there must be some hook that is available to trap the
javascript errors. If you have Visual Studio installed, instead of
getting this dialog, the visual studio debugger is started up. So there
is a hook there.

I was thinking it would be cool to hook in our own code to that hook,
and was wondering if any one had already done this.

Bret

--
Bret Pettichord
Lead Developer, Watir, www.watir.com