In the past I had created a framework for just such a case. The framework is
somewhat klunky, but the idea is that you have Ruby, Watir, and a test agent
running on the remote machines, and then you have a master machine from
which you tell the remote agents to run test x. I stored all of my tests as
Globs in a database, so that I can update them on the fly, but the system
itself is relatively simple. You could build one.

--
Nathan Lane
Blog, http://blog.nathandelane.com