Hello,

Thank you for teling me. I've been developping with Ruby for more than
6 years now and know how to make test suits.

My issue is more like "as soon as a test attaches the browser, it
starts the next one, opens a new browser windows and tries to run it
as a parallel process".

I'm digging for a Ruby issue (and patchlevel was 110)

Regards,
Frédéric

>>> frede...@de-villamil.com                        tel: +33 (0)6 62