Hello,

I reply to myself to mention I've solved my issue due to a massive
lack of sleep.

I did the require "test/unit" into the test/XXX.rb and not into the
files that actually included the test files.
The result was ruby to open 1 window for every test file I required.

I apologize for the trouble I caused.
Regards

Fred / neuro` on #watir IRC channel