Hi All,

I want to use Firefox browser for testing one of the webpplication.
But after following all the steps mentioned on link mentioned below

http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/FireWatir+Installation#FireWatirInstallation-4%29%28Optional%29RunFireWatirunittests

1) Install the FireWatir Gem
2) Install the JSSH Firefox Extension
3) Ensure Firefox settings are correct
4) (Optional) Run FireWatir unit tests

but when i execute the 4 th steps i am getting following error

c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_require': no such file to load -- unittests/setup/lib
(LoadError)
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`require'
        from C:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.2/unittests/
setup.rb:15
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_require'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`require'
        from mozilla_all_tests.rb:3

I am not getting what is the exact error.

I tried the sample script mentioned in one of the jssh post which are

1.require 'watir'
Watir.options[:browser]='firefox'
ff=Watir::Browser.new
ff.goto ('www.google.com')

2.
require 'firewatir'
system("C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe -jssh")
sleep(5)
$ie = FireWatir::Firefox.new
$ie.goto("google.com")
puts $ie.title

3.
require 'firewatir'
system("C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe -jssh")
sleep(5)
$ie = FireWatir::Firefox.attach(:title,"Google")
$ie.goto("google.com")
puts $ie.title

in all the above three cases firefox browser opened but the execution
of the script hanged and script not navigate to proper url i.e to
www.google.com

I am using Firefox 3.0.10 and FireWatir 1.6.2

Please tell me if anything or any steps i am missing or what the exact
problem and how can i overcome the same .

Thanks in advance