Hi, I can't really share the site since it's a project still in
development (hence why we have authentication to prevent outsiders
from viewing the site).

The code is pretty much just like the first example in the link above.
I am calling handle_security_alert.rb from my main test exactly as
done in the example, except for some changes in variable names.

There actually is no error that is outputted. What happens is the OK
button gets pressed a second or so after the popup appears. This works
assuming I have logged into the site before, since IE can store
previously used credentials. However, I would ideally like it to enter
the username and password each time, which it seems to be skipping.

Thanks!