On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Jarmo Pertman <jarm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> then there is an example of using :after? (although not :before?,
> though this is also available)

I think :before? is deprecated because it did not work.

> In other words - it works okay with span, but not with input field. Is
> there anywhere most up to date documentation so everyone would know if
> it's supported or not? If there is some outdated documentation, can it
> be deleted from the web?

Wiki should be up to date. If something is wrong, please fix it. If you need
any help with the wiki, just let me know.

These are the pages that mention :after?

http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Watir+Methods+Supported+by+HTML+Element
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/How+and+What
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Ways+Available+To+Identify+HTML+Element

At
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Watir+Methods+Supported+by+HTML+Elementyou
can mark elements that work with :after?. For now, only link is marked
as supported.

Željko
--
watir.com - community manager