Then this :after? usage looks like a bug.
Zeljko, do we still use jira for that?
Where should we log and track this issue? jira? lighthouse? github?
thoughts please?

marekj

Watirloo: Semantic Page Objects in UseCases
http://github.com/marekj/watirloo/
Support Watir Project http://pledgie.com/campaigns/2982