Le 1 févr. 2010 à 12:06, Yuping Zhong a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I want to use the watir to verify the color for some cells that are in the
> table.
>
> Do watir have this function.If so,how to do that?
>
> Many thanks!
>
> -Zhong

Hello,

It depends on how the color is applied to the cell. But I guess checking for
the style attribute or the class name should do it. However, Watir can't tell
you what color is actually displayed on the screen.

Regards,
Frédéric

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb