Yes, I moved the old /rdoc to /rdoc/1.6.2 and instead of publishing
the new rdoc in the same place I published it
http://wtr.rubyforge.org/rdoc/1.6.5/
The new rdoc is based on hanna template and the methods are searchable.
I've also made some examples and cleaned up some text that was
breaking the new rdoc parser, namely all html elements inline need to
be wrapped in tt tag
all the rdoc is coming from my rdocfix branch of watir
http://github.com/marekj/watir/rdocfix

marekj

Watirloo: Semantic Page Objects in UseCases
http://github.com/marekj/watirloo/
Support Watir Project http://pledgie.com/campaigns/2982



On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:47 AM, Željko Filipin
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Frank Harper <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I just went to
>> http://wtr.rubyforge.org/rdoc/classes/Watir/Container.html#M000081
>
> The link is broken now. I guess Marek moved it somewhere.
>
> željko
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Watir General" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> Before posting, please read the following guidelines:
> http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to