I've been thinking for sometime to create a single (long) page Watir
Tutorial by merging multiple tutorial pages into one.The aim would be
to make it easier for a new Watir user to follow, and the added
benefit is it could be printed.

The process of creating this is a little daunting. As a starting
point, or experiment, I thought I could create a printable tutorial on
the wiki, which is essentially syndicated content from each individual
tutorial page, displayed in a single, printable, page.

I've done this now, http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Printable+Tutorial,
and by doing it is has made me realize how long, and detailed, the
Watir tutorial actually is. It makes the process of creating a single
page Watir tutorial even more daunting.

I am interesting in your thoughts. Is a single page tutorial something
that others would consider helpful for new users? Is the current,
multi-page, tutorial sufficient? Does anyone have any different ideas
for creating an easy to follow, and print, tutorial? Is it just me who
wants the tutorial to be printable?

Cheers,

Alister Scott
Brisbane, Australia

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to