On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 1:49 AM, Alister Scott <[email protected]>
wrote:
> The aim would be
> to make it easier for a new Watir user to follow, and the added
> benefit is it could be printed.

Watir tutorial used to be one big page, but that was difficult to update, so
I broke it down to a lot of small pages.

> Is a single page tutorial something
> that others would consider helpful for new users?

I think you should write a book. Or help me finish the one I have started:

http://groups.google.com/group/watirbook/

Željko
--
watir.com - community manager
watirpodcast.com - host

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to