When I click on a button, src="/bf/Charts/Pie2D.swf" will change to
src="/bf/Charts/Pie3D.swf". So to verify this change I need to access
the the element whose attribute is src="/bf/Charts/Pie2D.swf". But
from the above HTML code I am not able to identify the element.

Thanks,
Ashwin
On Feb 5, 3:32 pm, Željko Filipin <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 10:47 AM, ashwin mahesh <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I need to access the src="/bf/Charts/
> > Pie2D.swf" present in the last line of the following HTML code, for
> > verification.
>
> What do you mean by "access"? Do you need to click it, play flash file, just
> check if it is in the source code...? What have you tried? What is the
> problem?
>
> Željko
> --
> watir.com - community manager
> watirpodcast.com - host

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to