ok i get it. it's an embed element as opposed to a button or link, etc. if you have an IE object you can use the "html" method to get the html text. not great but might do the trick
On Feb 9, 6:11 am, ashwin mahesh <[email protected]> wrote: > There is a chart which shows data in four formats namely 2D pie chart, > 3D pie chart, bar chart and tabular table. So to change from one type > of format to another I need to click on a image. I want to verify > whether the chart shown is according to the image on which I clicked. > When I click on image the SRC attribute changes from src="/bf/Charts/ > Pie2D.swf to src="/bf/Charts/Pie3D.swf.( when I click on image for 3D > pie chart ). I need to verify this change in the SRC attribute. > But src is the attribute for "embed" element. So can you tell me how > to use this src for verification. > > On Feb 9, 4:44 pm, Željko Filipin <[email protected]> > wrote: > > > On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 6:23 AM, ashwin mahesh <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Any idea how to overcome this problem. > > > No, because you did not provide answers to my questions. > > > Željko > > -- > > watir.com - community manager > > pledgie.com/campaigns/2982 - donate to Watir > > watirpodcast.com - host > > testingpodcast.com - podcasts on software testing. all of them -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Watir General" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] Before posting, please read the following guidelines: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
