Hi,

 

Has anybody come across some method with which we can work on a modal dialog
window. I don't imply just closing the window but also clicking on a button
within the modal dialog box and reading the content of the box as well.

 

I am currently using 1.8.6 and Watir 1.5.2 and have read somewhere that Ruby
versions prior to 1.8.6 had support for modal dialog box.

 

Can any body please help with this ? I need to click on the Run button first
and the read the content and finally click on the close.

 



 

Thanks

Rohan Ojha

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

<<image001.gif>>

<<image002.jpg>>

Reply via email to