@ Rohan

I had cause to revisit this issue after this afternoon suddently
having a similar modal window problem, and realise now what you were
on about and me telling you irrelevant info.  My solution was
naturally for attaching to browser windows spawned from a modal,
whereas your issue is for attaching to modals themselves.

I spotted this via the WATiR tutorial pages, and solved my modal
attachment woes (http://jira.openqa.org/browse/WTR-414).  It says its
an IE8 problem, but I experienced it on IE7.  I edited the
modal_dialog.rb file in my gems from 'Web Page Dialog' to 'Webpage
Dialog' and I could then interrogate the modal using the title.

I hope this helps you some more.


GJHmf

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to