Hi,

some time ago I posted a similar question to this forum. It looks like
the question is not for Watir people but for Hudson guys. I was unable
to get Hudson running my scripts and turned to QuickBuild Community
Edition. It is free with the limitation you can configure only 16
jobs. So far it works fine for me and I got around the 16 jobs
limitation by crafting a few "catch-all" rake files. Perhaps it could
work for you too.

Regards,
Andrey

On Jan 4, 6:51 pm, Shlomit Gazit <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am able to run watir test from command line but when I am trying to
> run watir from hudson I am getting:
>
>   1) Error:
> test_imperative(TC_c2p_all):
> WIN32OLERuntimeError: failed to create WIN32OLE object from
> `InternetExplorer.Application'
>     HRESULT error code:0x80004002
>       No such interface supported
>     C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.5/lib/watir/ie-class.rb:
> 164:in `initialize'
>     C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.5/lib/watir/ie-class.rb:
> 164:in `new'
>     C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.5/lib/watir/ie-class.rb:
> 164:in `create_browser_window'
>     C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.5/lib/watir/ie-class.rb:
> 88:in `_new_window_init'
>     C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.5/lib/watir/ie-class.rb:
> 84:in `initialize'
>     ./c2p_module_login_localh.rb:31:in `new'
>     ./c2p_module_login_localh.rb:31:in `login'
>     C:/Documents and Settings/INTEGRATOR/.hudson/jobs/watir
> tests_trunk/workspace/c2p_watir_dev/c2p_test_all_15_menus_dev.rb:60:in
> `setup'
>
> 1 tests, 0 assertions, 0 failures, 1 errors
>
> I am running on Windows XP home edition. Hudson 1.339. Ruby version:
> ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24 patchlevel 111) [i386-mswin32]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to